Friday, December 12, 2008

More Stella Photos



Someday, this blog will go back to being about our various adventures and travels. But, for the time being, it's settling comfortably into the roll of being a baby blog and a place for me to post pictures of Stella.

To that end, here is another collection of photos from Stella's second week. And some highlights...

Someone we know described babies as being like fireplaces, because even when they aren't doing anything exciting, you still just stare at them. And, take pictures of them.

Comic books, and Stella: A typical evening for me. Notice how, even though it's December, I'm laying on top of the covers... the girl is a little furnace.

Sarah and Stella together. Sarah amazes me each day with how wonderfully and naturally she's slipped into the roll of mother. Stella's a lucky girl.

Oh, and as a side note: Happy Birthday to me! I turn 33 today. As the Christmas song says "the weather outside is frightful..." with rain and wind. So, sound like a perfect day to spend indoors with my two girls. Delightful!

No comments: