Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stella's birth and first week!



"Omigosh!" A Stella action shot!

The first week of parenthood has been a wonderful and exhausting experience. And one that has seemed to fly by despite the fact that we've mainly been resting and changing diapers. Just yesterday, Sarah and I found ourselves in disbelief of the fact that our little Stella is already one week old!

Anyhow, to cut to the chase, here are all the photos we've taken both in the hospital after the birth and over the last week.

Here's a few highlights...

I love this picture. The look on Sarah's face is the look of a mom who just met her daughter a few minutes earlier, and has already fallen in love with her.

Stella blissed out in her first bath.

As much as I dislike my profile, I love the warmth of this shot. Stella is just crashed out, as you can tell by her little limp arm.

No comments: